We are going to have the second Burmese (Myanmar) Food Fair on Sunday, August 13, 2017.
13260 108th Ave Surrey BC
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
We have the following list of food and vendors for the fair.
- Dan Pauk (Bryani rice) by Ma Yin Yin Ohn;
- Chin Baung Gyaw (Cooked sour leaves); Pe Pyoak (Steamed bean), Nge-pi-kyaw (Burmese Ba-la-chong), and Pe Poak Kyaw (Deep fried Shan bean), Fish sauce with tomato by Daw Shwe Sein;
- Thin Baw Thee Htaung (Papaya salad) by Nang Yin Tip;
- To Fu + Pe Gyaw (Deep fried bean) by Aunty Nu;
- Mote-hin-gar (Burmese rice noodle in fish soup) by U Tun Aung Kyaw;
- Pa Zun Kywat Kyaw (Deep fried stuffed shrimp salad) by New World printing family;
- Various deep fry (Appetizers) by Daw Mar Lay and Daw Lily;
- Nan Gyi Thoke (Big rice noodle salad) by Daw San Thawda Kyaing; and
If you would like to participate in the event as a vendor, please kindly let Sayadaw U Sanda know at (604) 951-9054, Ko Tun Aung Kyaw at (604) 582 5459 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org what you would sell.